USAS Technologies is a global IT company that provides business-focused technology solutions. We specialize in the design and development of products and services that promote business agility and enable a nimble organization.
USAS has its corporate headquarters in East Brunswick, NJ.
USAS works with organizations large and small. USAS has demonstrated success managing and executing complex projects utilizing distributed resources. With strong management and the use of industry best practices, our Global Delivery Platform ensures delivery of quality, timely, and cost-effective IT solutions.
With locations throughout the United States, USAS is able to provide local software application delivery backed by a mature global delivery model for application development.
The Mission of USAS Technologies is to enable Companies drive Business Innovation leveraging Technology.
USAS Technologies strives to be a partner to our Clients and provide them with the products and solutions that provides measurable business value.The USAS Team is committed to maintaining excellence, respect, and integrity in all aspects of our operations and our professional and business conduct.
USAS Technologies is a global IT company that provides business-focused technology solutions. We specialize in the design and development of products and services that promote business agility and enable a nimble organization. USAS works with organizations large and small. USAS has demonstrated success managing and executing complex projects utilizing distributed resources. With strong management and the use of industry best practices, our Global Delivery Platform ensures delivery of quality, timely, and cost-effective IT solutions.
USAS Technologies is looking for a Salesforce Developer to help one of our clients on their Commercial Operations activities.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Develop solutions within the Salesforce platform to support key business functions and meet project objectives, client requirements, and company goals
• Data Management which includes data migration between different legacy systems and data integrity.
• Develop Salesforce Applications using APEX and Visualforce programming. Develop Triggers and workflows to automate the processes.
• Configure Standard and Custom objects, Custom fields, Profiles, Approval Processes, Role based page layouts, Workflow Alerts and Actions, Custom Tabs and Validation Rules in Salesforce.com as per the requirements
• Develop Reports and Dashboards in Salesforce.com for the end users as per the business requirements.
• Project Management, understand As-Is process and implement enhancements to the existing application.
• Interact directly with end-users and management to analyze project requirements and current system capabilities
• Develop integrations in Salesforce as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technologies, or related field, or an equivalent combination of experience, education, and training
• Minimum of 3 years of Salesforce development experience. Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Components (Certified Platform Developer 1 preferred)
• Experience in Project Management, Database Management and Requirement gathering from the business
• Well versed in Salesforce.com best practices, governor limits and functionality
• Experience in developing custom APEX and Visualforce components
• Strong attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks
• Excellent troubleshooting skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
There are many Technologies Companies – why work with USAS?
USAS partners with Companies large and small. Meet some of our Clients.
Our Technology Partners
USAS partners with Technology Companies that are solution focused and have a robust technology architecture. Meet some of our Technology Partners.