State of the art Cloud-based Practice Management and EMR solution used by more than a thousand Clinicians across the USA. The ONC-ATCB Certified EMR combined with a powerful Practice Management platform provides a total solution for any practice and specialty. The Cloud-based solution delivers innovation to medical providers at the forefront of the healthcare technology arena. It is isa secure, compliant, intuitive, flexible and sets a new standard for privacy and productivity. EMR EMR is ONC-ATCB Certified and includes the following main features:
- Customizable templates and forms using our template designer.
- Create customized list of DSM-IV and/or ICD9 codes per provider.
- Scan documents and link them to patient records.
- Voice-to-text dictation or store hand-written documentation
- Tablet friendly
- Patient self check kiosk, and patient portal
- Interoperability across various healthcare platforms via HL7.
The EMR moduleis tightly linked to the Practice Management on a single database, creating a complete solution that adapts to any workflow. It allows healthcare professionals to easily manage the entire process including: patient registration, scheduling, electronic documentation, billing and reports. Practice Management PM includes the following main features:
- Patient registration remotely or on site through self check kiosk
- Scheduler that can manage multi-providers and rooms at the same time.
- Authorization management.
- Automatically retrieve CPT and ICD9 code from EMR to scheduler for accurate billing.
- Document management – scan and link to patient records.
- Built-in instant messaging and task assignment between users on any level
Patient Portal – Accessible Anywhere, Anytime The Patient Portal where patients can obtain personal health information such as lab results, medications, future appointments, and more. TheraManager Patient Portal can help solidify provider-patient communication, enabling patients to review their specific information and as a result, improve patient care. Providers can use the Patient Portal to comply with Meaningful Use requirements.
Effective January 1st, 2012, all ANSI X12 electronic transactions will transition from the current 4010 format to the new and improved 5010 format. The new transaction standard, will affect not only the electronic submission of the 837 Claim format, but also all associated X12 transactions including the 270/271 Eligibility Inquiry and Response, the 276/277 Claim Status, and the 835 Remittance report. The Department of Health and Human Services is estimating that transition to the new 5010 format will save $12 billion from eliminating current manual processing of transactions. The new 5010 format is also designed to support the use of ICD-10 which becomes mandatory On October 1, 2013. In addition, it is intended to promote pay-for-performance and to streamline reimbursement.